ABU GARCIA REVO PREMIER SP
It starts with an advanced aluminium machined gear system that gives anglers ultra-smooth gear feel and performance.
To reduce weight, the ABU GARCIA REVO PREMIER SP uses high-end components including an IM-C6 body design, a C6 integrated rotor, a carbon fiber handle and an EVA knob.
Casting efficiency is maximized by the Rocket Line management system that improves casting distance while reducing wind knots.
The AMGearing System combines a precision machined aluminium gear with our COG (Computer Optimised Gear) gear design, resulting in a gear system that has been optimised to give the ultimate in smoothness and durability no matter what fishing situation you face.
SMOOTH & CONSISTENT DRAG PRESSURE
By incorporating a specialised carbon matrix drag washers, the new Revo spinning reels can achieve higher drag pressure while maintaining smooth performance at any setting.
ADVANCED MATERIALS – C6 CARBON STEM & ROTOR
The C6 carbon body and rotor provides significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability.
The IM-C6 (Insert molded C6) body design allows the seamless integration of an X-Craftic™ alloy gear box with our C6 body material. By integrating the X-Craftic alloy box in the reel body, the gear system is held within a high tolerance metal housing allowing improved gear feel. This also allows the gear box to be designed in a very compact way, optimising the overall size and weight of the body system.
REVO SMOOTH – HIGH PERFORMANCE BEARINGS
The HPCR (High performance corrosion resistant) bearings provide an increase in durability, smoothness, and corrosion resistance. These bearings give the angler better performance in all fishing conditions.
Spool design-The unique spool design which includes the rocket spool lip, allows line to flow smoothly and evenly off the spool.
Oscillation system-The slow oscillation system controls the way that the line is brought back onto the reel, ensuring that the line is laid evenly and smoothly back onto the spool.
Bail-The unique bail angle of the Revo series helps to control the line as it travels to the 1st stripping guide of the rod, by controlling the line as it exits the spool lip.
- 11 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- AMGearing™ system provides precision machined gears for unparalleled smoothness and durability
- Computer optimized (COG™) gear design allows for the most efficient gear system
Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- IM-C6 (Insert molded C6) body design combines an X-Cräftic™ gearbox design with a C6 carbon body, which gives a lightweight construction that houses gears in perfect alignment
- C6 carbon rotor provides significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength or durability
- Rocket Line Management System™ provides better control of all types of fishing lines
- Compact bent carbon handle provides a more ergonomic design that is extremely lightweight
- Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
- Rocket Spool Lip Design™ allows better control of line coming off the spool
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
- Flat EVA knob provide greater comfort and durability
- Everlast™ bail system for improved durability
- Aircraft grade aluminum main shaft
- Titanium main shaft (40 size only)
- K-Clutch™ anti reverse
|MODEL||RATIO||BEARINGS||WT (gm)||DRAG (kg)||CAPACITY M/KG|